Some believe the earliest documentation of alien visitation to Earth exists in prehistoric cave paintings and petroglyphs, where drawings of strange humanoid figures feature distinctively non-human attributes and anatomy, including helmets and other accoutrements too advanced to be from the ancient world. Arguably, this is the first evidence in what would become a centuries-long worldwide enigma that has exploded into popular culture, but has yielded little tangible proof. From the prehistoric drawings through the Roswell incident, reports of strange and unexplainable sightings in the skies have become part of an unofficial historic record. With the proliferation of video and photo technology in the modern era, reports of these events along with visual evidence have only increased. 95% of UFO sightings are false, resulting either from misidentification or deliberate hoaxes. But the other 5% cannot be dismissed; SECRET ACCESS: UFOS ON THE RECORD focuses on those 5%. Based on the newly published book UFO's: Generals, Pilots and Government Officials Go On the Record, this two-hour special explores sightings that are supported by numerous creditable sources, from Air Force.